Thursday, August 25, 2011

Branding your Food Truck

From Urban Eats. Find the full article here.

"Food trucks, like any other small business, will require substantial capital, a well conceived brand and a clear value proposition. Consider these questions:
  • What makes my food truck different?
  • Why are certain food trucks more popular?
  • What is the lure of a food truck?
  • Is there difference between a food truck and a carnival trailer?
  • How do I get invited to the best food truck events?
  • Where do I source my food and beverage?
  • How many items do I have to sell daily to make money?
  • How do I price my menu?
  • I have no hospitality experience, can I operate a food truck?
  • What are the current rules and regulations that could affect my operation?"



No comments:

Post a Comment